Notification Nexus™ Mainscreen:
1. Sync Now - Click this button to refresh the Notification Nexus™ to see any updates from the Practice Management Software or the online booking form.
2. Approve Appt(s). - Select an appointment and click this button in order to 'Approve' the request made by the patient. A request for further confirmation message will be automatically sent to the patient via the communication method they have chosen or indicated in the PMS patient account. If they have not chosen any communication method, this will need to be communicated to them by the practice.
3. Cancel Appt(s). - Select an appointment and click this button in order to 'Cancel' the request. A cancellation message will be automatically sent to the patient via the communication method they have chosen. If they have not chosen any communication method, this will need to be communicated to them by the practice.
4. Use the 'Daily' 'Weekly' 'Monthly' and 'Select Date Range' buttons to filter appointments based on the date of the last update. (E.g. I would use 'Select Date Range' to show appointments that have been last updated between March 1, 2013 and March 15, 2013)
5. Click on the 'Received at' column title to sort by when the appointment was last received.
6. Click on the 'Date & Time Requested' column title to sort by order of the requested appointment date and time.
7. Search for appointments using the patient's name, phone number, email and service to find the exact appointment you are looking for.
8. Use the arrow buttons to go to the 'next' or 'previous' interval of time.
9. Details - Click on this button to see further details regarding this appointment.
10. Click on the colored buttons in the bottom bar to filter appointment requests based on their status.
Notification Nexus™ Desktop Alert:
11. Get notified by desktop alerts anytime an appointment request or patient response is submitted through the Notification Nexus™.
12. Remind Me Later - Select <Remind Me Later> if you want to address this appointment later. This desktop alert will appear once again after an interval of time (which can be set in the preferences) to remind the practice.