Bitebank Media is looking for a highly creative individual that is organized, reliable, proactive and has strong eye for detail. The designer will be responsible for creating and carrying out various design solutions, and will take part in many steps of the design process, often from conceptualization to launch. The designer must be able to work with lead designers, managers, programmers and other team members to efficiently complete projects within the prescribed timelines and budgets. Being able to work independently as well as being comfortable following instructions will be necessary for this role. All client requests and in-house projects require dedication to a consistence level of quality work. Strong design skills in compositions, colour theory, typography, as well as learning abilities are a must. Illustration skills are a valued asset, but not necessary.
- Develop new designs for our design library.
- Review designs accuracy and quality.
- Review beta designs via cross-browser testing.
- Work with programming team to suggest new system features, design functionality improvements and improving work flow.
- Develop icons for designs.
- Complete design requests from clients.
- Work with lead designer and manager on In-house design projects that include the following:
- Marketing Materials
- New Website Developments
- Events Materials
- Office Documents
- Video/Flash File Conversion and development
Qualifications and Experience:
- A passion for high quality design.
- Excellent visual, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong time management and ability to complete time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to produce pixel perfect designs.
- Proficient understanding of print and online production process.
- Proactive, fast learner, and able to change directions quickly as needed.
- Capacity to work with little direction, but able ask for help when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities.
- Computer proficiency with a Mac environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Design preferred.
- Knowledge of basic html preferred.